Trade Show & Sponsorship
What previous exhibitors have said:
- “Excellent exposure.” Project Lifesaver International
- “Good attendees, great contact list in conference guide, attentive communication leading up to the conference.” Royal Roads University
- “Excellent sales opportunities. Great service.” Strath Craft Ltd.
- “Conference was well organized. Staff was very professional and courteous.” ABM United Kingdom Ltd.
- “Great service. Very concerned with exhibitors’ needs.” Westervelt College
- “Good contacts to be made. Well organized.” Malley Industries Inc.
- “Extremely well run. Professional staff. Very exhibitor friendly.” Automotive Technology Group
Top 10 Reasons To Participate:
|1.||Exclusive opportunity to meet face-to-face with international law enforcement decision makers.|
|2.||7 hours dedicated to the trade show; in addition, sponsorship maximizes your company’s networking opportunity by providing complimentary registration to the conference portion of this event.|
|3.||Complimentary attendance to the welcome reception is included with your registration.|
|4.||Trade show space is limited to 60 booths, ensuring a high vendor to delegate ratio.|
|5.||This conference is hosted by the Service de police de la Ville de Montréal.|
|6.||This is a major annual international police conference for the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police.|
|7.||Previous trade show and sponsorship opportunities were SOLD OUT prior to the early bird deadline!|
|8.||Sponsors’ and exhibitors’ logos and contact information will be included in the delegate program and on the conference website.|
|9.||Sponsors and exhibitors will receive a complete listing of the delegates’ contact information.|
|10.||All daytime meal services are served in the trade show space.|
Could your organization benefit from meeting the decision makers of these departments?
Previous organizations that have attended include: New Orleans Police Department, Calgary Police Department, Toronto Police Service, New Zealand Police, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Birmingham Police Department, Canada Border Services Agency, Delta Police Department, Department of Justice, Department of National Defence, Ville de Québec, BKA German Federal Criminal Police, INTERPOL, Military Police-Canadian Forces, Ottawa Police Service, Philadelphia Police Department, Saskatoon Police Service, Warsaw Metropolitan Police, Federal Police of Belgium, Waterloo Regional Police Service, Ottawa Police Service, Los Angeles Police Department, Maui Police Department, Ontario Provincial Police, Chicago Police Department, Service de police de la Ville de Montréal, Milwaukee Police Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, Royal Bahamas Police Force, Sûreté Du Québec, Halifax Regional Police, Miami‑Dade Police Department, Fredericton Police Force, Orlando Police Department, Vancouver Police Department and more…
Industries that MUST attend: