Part A. Terms & Conditions:
- All sponsors and trade show exhibitors are required to submit the 2014 Trade Show Exhibitors and Sponsors Contract Agreement. This document serves as a legal contract between the Convenor (Canadian Professional Management Services) and the Exhibitor (refers to the Exhibitor and/or the Sponsor). The Site refers to the location of the event.
- The Convenor shall not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever to the Exhibitor.
- The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the Convenor for any loss or damage resulting from:
- The Convenor being unable to carry out the event set out in the Contract due to the result of any strike, labour lockout, flood, fire, force majeure or Act of God; or as a result of the Site and its inability to fulfill their contract responsibilities; or any event beyond its control
- The conduct of any person or persons attending the function
- The conduct of the Convenor or any personnel associated with the Convenor
- The conduct of the employees of the Site or any personnel associated with the Site.
- The Exhibitor agrees to reimburse the Convenor for any damages that he is responsible for, or has reasonably caused as a result of his conduct, or action by anyone representing or under the instruction of the Exhibitor. Damages include those associated with the Site, to other Exhibitors, and to the Convenor.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for all and any products, materials and equipment that are brought to the event. The Convenor shall not be liable for any damage, theft or loss incurred as a result of the Exhibitor’s participation in the event. The Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for their property during the delivery, setup/tear-down, and for the duration of the event.
- The Exhibitor shall indemnify and save harmless the Convenor from and against any and all actions, claims, costs, demands, expenses, fines, liabilities, and suits of any nature whatsoever for which the Convenor shall or may become liable, or suffer by reason of, arising out of this Agreement or the use or occupation at the Event Site, by the Exhibitor or any of its agents, customers, employees, and guests.
- The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Convenor against any and all claims and expenses presented by any person or persons, firm or firms, corporation or corporations, attending the function for loss or damages sustained in the areas of the site designated for the holding of this function.
- The Convenor reserves the exclusive right to restrict access to the Exhibitor, his agents and employees, and guests to any space designated for this event. The Exhibitor agrees to conduct himself in a manner that is in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
- The Convenor reserves the right to cancel all or part of the event. The Exhibitor will be notified as soon as reasonable. All monies received by the Convenor from the Exhibitor will be refunded in full.
- Should the venue, location and/or the floor plan change, the Exhibitor will be assigned an alternate booth space according to their sponsorship level and date of confirmation.
- Due to the nature of this event, the Exhibitor agrees to have a criminal record check conducted should a bona fide reason present itself.
- Due to the nature of this event, any parcel or delivery that will be brought into the Site area may be inspected.
- The Convenor is limited to providing the Exhibitor with only the services as agreed upon in this agreement. All other expenses incurred by the Exhibitor will be billed directly to the Exhibitor.
- The Exhibitor agrees to carry sufficient amount of insurance coverage for any liabilities that may arise out of or results from this conference. We may require proof of insurance coverage.
Part B. Payment:
- All prices listed are in Canadian Funds.
- Payment will be accepted by VISA, American Express, Mastercard or cheque.
- Payment must be made in full within 15 days to confirm agreement. After the 15 days, the requested trade show / sponsorship request may be released.
- Full payment is required to confirm sponsorship.
- All prices listed are subject to applicable sales tax.
- Booth cancellations made between January 17, 2014 and February 14, 2014 will receive a partial refund of 50%. Booth registrations made on or after February 15, 2015 are non-refundable. Booth registrations made between February 15, 2014 and May 3, 2014 will receive a full refund, if cancelled within 24 hours from the time of booking.
- All sponsorships are non-refundable.
- All materials/submissions must be approved by Canadian Professional Management Services, the organizing committee. Please note that it is the sponsoring company’s responsibility to ensure that their materials have been pre-approved. Depending on the sponsorship level, associated due dates may apply.
Sponsorship Cancellation Policy:
- Sponsorships are non-refundable.
- Full payment is required to confirm sponsorship.
- Accommodations are confirmed/changed directly with the hotel.
- Please cancel your accommodations separately from your registration.